AASMAAN Foundation presents “PERCEPTION” – An Online Photography Competition.
- The Online Photography Contest will take place from 25th December, 2013 to 15th January, 2014. (Last date for submission of photograph: 10th January, 2014.)
- The winner of the same shall be announced on 26th January, 2014 on the final day of “Food For Thought” event.
- The theme of the contest is ‘People who need people’. Participants are required to submit their photograph with relevance to this theme only.
- To participate, participants shall mail their photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
m. The mail should include all the details of the participant and photograph in the following manner.
- Subject: Participation for “PERCEPTION”
- Body Content:
- Name: XYZ
- Age: 20
- College: abc….xyz
- Mobile Number: XXXXXXXXXX
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Photograph Tagline: aaa….zzz
- Specific remarks: (Optional. If you feel you need to express something feel free to write it here.)
- Attachment: File should be in .jpg or .jpeg or .png only.
- All the photographs need to have a title or tagline.
- All the photographs should be the participant’s original one.
- No software or digital editing can be done to the photograph.
- The photograph will be uploaded by team as soon as possible. Please cooperate if any delay is caused.
- No obscenity of any kind shall be tolerated.
- Judging of the Photograph will be done by a panel of Judges (30% weightage) and Facebook Likes (70% weightage).
- Prizes include certificate along with AASMAAN goodies and other exciting gift hampers and vouchers.
- The organizer reserves the right to accept or reject any entries without notice. The organizer’s decision is final.
For any further queries:
Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Darshil Parikh: +91 9228602313
Anand Nanavati: +91 9825243554
About AASMAAN Foundation:
AASMAAN Foundation works for the upliftment and enrichment of underprivileged children for child rights, education and health. Starting with a group of 5-7 friends today AASMAAN with a core strength of 25 members and a pool of 50 volunteers is a Government registered NGO.