“You will find, as you look back on your life, that the moments that stand out are the moments when you have done things for others.” – Henry Drummond
We get a lot of opportunities to do things for others, but we rarely grab them. But as they say, it’s never too late to do something for others, and here we have an opportunity wherein you can truly make someone’s wishes come true.
Rotaract Club of Nirma Institutes has introduced a social initiative – “Ek Ummeed”. As a part of this unique initiative, they have decided to collect a few wishes from the general public. These wishes include small wishes like a new dress to realistic wishes like 1 year’s supply of wheat. These are listed on their website > http://adoptawish.rcni.in and you can adopt these wishes voluntarily and fulfill them.
In fact, you can be a part of this program in two ways:
1. Collect Wishes
- Fill up the attached form >
- Take photograph & permanent contact details of the concerned.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Fulfill Wishes
- You can adopt any of the leftover wishes from those put across to you by various channels (FB, Notice Board, Mail etc.)
- You can mail the details at email@example.com mentioning wish number in subject & contact details in the body.
- Either you can fund the wish or you can personally go to fulfill the wish.
This is the first year of this initiative and they have already received a tremendous response. They have been able to fulfill a lot of wishes and you can read their success stories on their Facebook Page > http://www.facebook.com/rcni1998
For further queries:
Drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
visit their Facebook Page www.facebook.com/events/341979669257695/