Can you break into pulsating moves at any rhythm and have always dreamt of winning hearts with your zest for dance but have simply been waiting for a platform all these years? Then wait no more, STAR Plus brings to you a new dancing reality show, “India’s Dancing Superstar”!
For everybody who is passionate about dancing this dance show is the ultimate destination for you! What’s more? Who better to judge the phenomenal talent to be showcased on this show, than the renowned Bollywood Choreographers Geeta Kapur and Ashley Lobo.
So if you think you can be India’s Dancing Super Star and make Ahmedabad proud, then get ready to audition!
The Ahmedabad edition of auditions is scheduled for Thursday, 7th March at JG International School from 9.00 AM onwards.
India’s Dancing Superstar Audition Open For:
1. You can either dance solo, duo or as a group.
2. There is no age-limit. So whether you are a housewife, college student, retired grandfather or have just turned 5 years old this year, you can participate in the auditions.
3. You can give your audition in any dance styles. Be it Bollywood or Hip Hop, Contemporary or Latin, Ballroom or B-Boying.
This is your turn Amdavadis to showcase your superlative dance talent beyond Navratri and become the new dance champion of the country!
Latest posts by GUEST AUTHOR (see all)
- Andhra Food Festival at Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad - July 1, 2016
- Ahmedabad Lens: Sidi Saiyyed Mosque - March 15, 2014
- Consumer Education Research Centre (CERC) observes World Consumer Rights Day with host of activities - March 15, 2014